Sunday, March 19, 2017

Today


Day 19
_____________________


Today I am 26.
Today someone actually asked me what I wanted in life.
Today I ate a birthday pancake.
Today I had a sugar crash.
Today I saw old friends in the grocery store.
Today I listened to the radio and the world.
Today I didn't think about the past.
Today I walked my dog and kicked up some snow.
Today I didn't think about luxuries.
Today my heart was at home.
Settled.

Tomorrow....
I set my soul afire again.

_______________

PS. 
This picture was taken in Alaska.
We spontaneously drove to Denali at 3am.
We chased the sun rise and drank whiskey.
Life was perfect.
Absolutely perfect.

This picture gives my heart butterflies and my memories wings.

______________

PPS.
My all time favorite song is called "Today"
.....
So today it is!
Carpe Diem!



No comments:

Post a Comment