Monday, March 20, 2017

Inspirational Search .... Literally



Day 20
________________________

I don't know what to write about today.
Feeling drained, run-down, and spread thin.
So i'll look for inspiration,
literally....

By going on Pinterest...
and searching for the word "inspiration"...
and writing about whatever post is number 19...

_________________________


18 pretentious Pinterest inspiration quotes that do actually make you feel better about life: Well damn....Isn't that truth!?

I struggle to move forward today in my writing...
and this is the random image I chose!

Nike and Adidas sell it to you...
"Just Do It" & "Can't Stop, Won't Stop"

But it's soooooooo hard to do that sometimes.

Raised to pull my big girl pants up,
settle into the chaotic groove,
show no fear and no weakness,
conquer the world....

But i'm tiredddddddddddddd.
I just want a nap. A quick one.

Then I can conquer the world.

















No comments:

Post a Comment