Thursday, March 16, 2017

It Doesn't "Just Happen"

Day 16
________________________




Strongman gave
 me strength and 
shattered
glass ceilings.














Powerlifting gave
 me discipline 
and structure.













Bodybuilding gave
 me knowledge 
and control.







______________________________________


I wasn't born strong, disciplined, organized, motivated, or in control of anything in my life. Life dealt me cards that made me this way. Life provided opportunities to teach me these things. I have built my foundation upon the stones cast at me, I have learned to build walls just the same as the three little pigs built their homes. It takes a lifetime of knowledge and experiences and opportunities to learn what works and what doesn't work and how to make success for yourself. Not stumble upon success, not find success, but make success, create it! These sports have saved my life, given me the tools to heal my broken body, fine tune my health, and have given me knowledge and awareness far beyond the stereotypes they carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment