Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Dude...Where's My Car?


Day 21
____________________________

P Perpetually stuck in the cycle of "one step ahead, 2 steps behind"
R Really pushing my limits and comfort zones lately
O Or am I stretching myself thin?
D Do I continue on this path of self discovery or take a break?
U Understanding....my "quick break" would be a month long hiking hiatus.
C Community engagement is exhausting
T To think, people actually have time for Netflix and relaxation
I I think I need a nap. Or 2. 
V Very heavy eyes are pulling me to my pillow
E Every body part is half asleep...my brain going 100 mph

D Dude....where's my car? Just kidding. Dude....where's my life going?
A Actually, I don't want to know...leave the future a surprise
Y Yah....I like surprises. Let's see what happens. Life, bring it on!

Contrast The moon is the light and the sky is dark aspect. They are compared next to each other. It shows the opposites of light and dark making the moon stand out.:

No comments:

Post a Comment