Friday, March 17, 2017

My Little Weirdo



Day 17
____________________________

I've always had a soft spot for animals.
Any animal.
Yes...snakes and spiders included.
I rescued my dog 3 years ago.
Brooklyn, NY -- a case of neglect and left on the side of a highway 

Image may contain: dog

Marlo.
Mr. Manimal
He is my rock.
Sometimes I think he is my families rock too.
He's a weirdo.
But he's our weirdo.
He is a pocket pitbull mixed with boxer.
He has a giant head and little body.
He fears the wind.
He doesn't like getting his paws wet or dirty.
He is a failure of a stereotypical pitbull.
He is allergic to everything.
He breaks out in hives.
He gets ear infections all the time.
But he is my baby.
My fur child.

Any other animal lovers in the blog today?
Rescue parents?
Foster failures?

So true. 🐾:

No comments:

Post a Comment